September 22, 2013 – March 15, 2014
Studio Drama is the second season of Roleplay Reborn. It takes place on an abandoned film lot in Toronto, Ontario. The season features fifteen contestants and seventeen episodes. The season's main protagonist is Lindsay, and the main antagonists are Courtney and Justin. The central love triangle this season occurs between Courtney, Duncan, and Gwen.
The season starts on an unnamed abandoned film lot. Fourteen players arrive to the location altogether via bus and are divided into two teams: the Screaming Gaffers and the Killer Grips. The competition lasts for five weeks, being mainly even in gender with four females and three males in the final seven; overall, fourteen castmates are eliminated until Lindsay wins the season and the million dollars in Studio Drama: Duncan vs. Lindsay.
- Episode count: 17
- Player count: 15
- Main protagonist: Lindsay
- Secondary protagonist: Duncan
- Main antagonist: Courtney
- Secondary antagonist: Justin
- Winner: Lindsay
- 2x01 - Aftermath: Lights, Camera, Action! (September 22, 2013)
- 2x02 - It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Monster (October 5, 2013)
- 2x03 - Land of the Host (October 5, 2013)
- 2x04 - Cops Out! (October 12, 2013)
- 2x05 - Ontario's Next Flop Model (October 12, 2013)
- 2x06 - The Explodables (October 19, 2013)
- 2x07 - Paranormal Captivity (October 19, 2013)
- 2x08 - Aftermath: Little Shop of Half-wits (October 26, 2013)
- 2x09 - The Break Up Club (November 2, 2013)
- 2x10 - Goth White and the Seven Dorks (November 2, 2013)
- 2x11 - Invasion of the Booty Snatchers (November 16, 2013)
- 2x12 - Queen of Hurts (November 16, 2013)
- 2x13 - Nerd Flu (November 23, 2013)
- 2x14 - Spyfall (November 23, 2013)
- 2x15 - Aftermath: Wheel of Misfortune (November 30, 2013)
- 2x16 - Studio Drama: Duncan vs. Lindsay (November 30, 2013)
- 2x17 - Keeping Up with the Castmates (March 15, 2014)
The Screaming Gaffers are one of two teams this season, consisting of Courtney, Duncan, Geoff, Gwen, Harold, Heather, Katie, and Noah. Throughout the season, they win four out of eight pre-merge challenges and vote off Katie, Geoff, and Gwen.
|Courtney | Duncan | Geoff | Gwen | Harold | Heather | Katie | Noah|
The Killer Grips are one of two teams this season, consisting of Beth, DJ, Izzy, Justin, Leshawna, Lindsay, and Trent. Throughout the season, they win four out of eight pre-merge challenges and vote off Trent, Leshawna, Beth, and DJ.
|Beth | DJ | Izzy | Justin | Leshawna | Lindsay | Trent|